The Yale School of Public Health prides itself on its exceptional multidisciplinary faculty. Innovative and important research and policy analysis is conducted and researchers, practitioners, administrators and educators are trained to have a positive impact on health populations, both domestically and internationally.
We are currently advertising for the faculty and postdoctoral training positions listed below.
If you are interested in a staff position, please go to the Yale University Human Resources Site and apply through the STARS system.
Click here for information on diversity and research supplements.
In addition to being eminent researchers, the YSPH faculty is committed to providing the best possible education to future generations of public health professionals. A formal mentoring program exists for new and junior faculty members to provide a support for career development and academic success with structured guidance from two senior faculty members. The school is committed to providing a diverse environment where scholars can advance their research and academic careers.
Environmental Health Sciences
- Tenure Track Assistant or Associate Professor in Metabolomics
- Tenure Track Assistant or Associate Professor - Genomics
Research Education Institute for Diverse Scholars (REIDS) at CIRA
Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS
Epidemiology of Microbial Diseases
- Postdoctoral Opportunity for a Computational Scientist/Simulation Modeler
- Two Postdoctoral Positions Available at the Aksoy Lab at Yale School of Public Health
Global Health Equity Scholars Training Program
Health Policy and Management
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Positions in the Department of Health Policy and Management