CIRA is offering Post-Doctoral Fellowships for a 2 year period. The Post-doctoral Fellowship provides a unique focus on professional development, setting clear expectations for research productivity, the establishment of a program of research, and the creation of professional identity in preparation for an academic career. Fellows are supported to write articles for publications and prepare an extramural grant application in an HIV-related area. Trained within CIRA, you will work closely with a research mentor from among the Center’s primary training faculty. Applications will start to be reviewed on December 1, 2015.
Training Program activities include:
- Research preceptorship and collaboration in ongoing research
- Grant writing
- Professional development seminars in preparation for the job market
- Training in research methods and ethics
- CIRA and HIV-related seminars and colloquia
- Support from an established HIV prevention center
Visit the website at http://cira.yale.edu/fellowships
Yale University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Yale values diversity in its faculty, students, and staff and especially welcomes applications from women and underrepresented minorities.