The following scholarships are awarded by the Yale School of Public Health Admissions Committee to international citizens. No separate application is required.
All applicants are considered for merit scholarships as part of the admissions process, but you may reference the list below to ensure you highlight any relevant skills or experience in your admissions application.
Funding from other sources
All students are encouraged to seek funding sources from their employer, alma mater, organizations with which they are affiliated, and via web site searches. See the Grants and Scholarships page for more information on searching for non-Yale resources. Students who receive a full tuition scholarship are not eligible for Scholarships or Grants from YSPH. Students must inform the Financial Aid Office of any outside support, as awards may need to be revised.
In addition to consideration for YSPH financial resources, all students are encouraged to seek outside scholarships from their employer, alma mater, organizations with which they are affiliated, and via web site searches.
While there is no one comprehensive place to find resources for Public Health students, the list below is a good place to start.
Before you search
Before you being researching outside resources, be sure to familiarize yourself with the basics of scholarship scams to ensure you’re applying through trustworthy organizations that will keep your information safe.
If you know of a great resource you think should be included, or if you have any feedback on the resources listed, let us know by emailing Jennifer.Farkas@Yale.edu.
- US Department of Education Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowships Program
- Dalai Lama Trust Graduate Scholarship Program
- Ghana Educational Trust Fund
- Fort Atkinson Community Foundation Scholarship
- Segan AmeriCorps Education Award
- US Military Veteran Benefits
- ROTC Scholarships
- Dell Foundation Scholarship
- Coca Cola Scholarship
- CONACYT Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Foundation Scholarship
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Scholarship
- Jessie C. Obert Memorial Scholarship
- Rotary Club Scholarships
- Young Epidemiology Scholars
- China Scholarship Council
- Royal Brunei Armed Forces Scholarship
Yale Club of New Haven
- PEO Scholarship Programs
- Guttmacher Institute - Cory L. Richards Memorial Scholarship
- Soros Fellowships for New Americans
- Cornell Scott Scholarship Fund at the Community Foundation for Greater New Haven
- Vaping Daily
- Respshop Scholarship Program
- American Addiction Centers Scholarship
- Violet and Cyril Franks Scholarship
- Addiction Resource Scholarship
- BestMattressReviews.com Sleep Scholarship
- National Hispanic Health Foundation Scholarships
- Beauty + Wellness Scholarship
- Symptoma Better Diagnosis Scholarship
- Fundação Estudar's Scholarship Program
- Science, Mathematics, and Research for Transformation (SMART) Scholarship
- Addiction Awareness Scholarship
- MyCredibleFuture Scholarship