Resume FormatMS Word Version for formatting
123 Yale Street (203) 555-2323
New Haven, CT 06520 email@example.com
Yale School of Public Health, New Haven, CT
Master of Public Health (MPH), expected 0000
Concentration: Health Policy
Related Coursework: Healthcare Finance, Policy & Delivery; Health Policy & Health Systems; Principles of
Epidemiology; Methods in Health Services Research
Georgetown University, Washington, DC
Bachelor of Science (BS) in Philosophy and Neuroscience, 0000, cum laude
University of Lyons, France – semester study abroad in French language and history
Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC DATE
- Evaluated compliance with HIPAA regulations and forecasted future needs to maintain regulatory compliance.
- Gathered and analyzed performance data to support restructuring of peri-operative services at hospital.
- Performed data analysis to facilitate improvement in pathology department call-order and lab result inquiries
from neighboring hospitals.
- Participated in daily administration meetings regarding all facets of the hospital including: accreditation,
budgeting, physician - administration relations.
- Contributed statistical and research backstopping for federally-funded grant project.
Yale School of Public Health, New Haven, CT DATE
- Provided teaching support for graduate level course, “Microeconomics for Healthcare Professionals”.
- Responsible for advising students, curriculum development, and grading papers.
World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland Summer
Intern, Health Systems Governance and Aid Effectiveness
- Performed qualitative and quantitative analysis on national health documents for 15 priority states.
- Identified weaknesses and areas for improvement in funding proposals from national governments
- Worked as a member of an international team for health systems strengthening.
- Founding member of the WHO Intern Board.
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Boston, MA DATE
Fed-State Cooperative Programs Intern
- Executed data compilation and research for Local Area Unemployment Statistics (LAUS) and Mass Layoff
Statistics (MLS) program.
- Utilized statistical skills to assist with critical program reviews, such as the Occupational Employment Survey.
Foreign Language: Fluent in Spanish, conversant in French
Computer: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, familiar with SAS, basic GIS
- American Public Health Association (APHA) - Member
- Yale Journal of Health Policy, Law & Ethics - Staff Editor