David L. Katz MD, MPH
Clinical Instructor in Medicine
Departments & Organizations
- B.A., Dartmouth College, 1984
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1988
- M.P.H., Yale University School of Medicine, 1993
- Hartwig, K.A., Dunville, R.L., Kim, M.H., Levy, B., Zaharek, M.M., Yanchou Njike, V., and Katz, D.L. Promoting Healthy People 2010 through Small Grants. Health Promotion Practice, in press, 2006.
- Katz, D.L., O'Connell, M., Yeh, M.C., Nawaz, H., Njike, V., Anderson, L.M., Cory, S., and Dietz, W. Public Health Strategies for Preventing and Controlling Overweight and Obesity in School and Worksite Settings: A Report on Recommendations of the Task Force on Community Preventive Services. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report 54(RR-10): 1-12, 2005.
- Katz, D.L. Lifestyle and Dietary Modification for Prevention of Heart Failure. Medical Clinics of North America 88(5): 1295-1320, 2004.