Jody L. Sindelar PhD
Professor of Public Health (Health Policy), of Economics and of Faculty of Arts and Sciences; Executive Committee, ISPS; Research Associate, NBER
Departments & Organizations
Office of Student Research
Health Policy & SystemsSchool of Public Health: Health Policy & Management; Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS; Sindelar LabCenter for Nicotine and Tobacco Use Research at Yale (CENTURY) | Psychotherapy Development Center | Stress & Addiction Clinical Research Program | Women's Behavioral Health Research, Division of | Yale Tobacco Center of Regulatory Science
Substance abuse economics more...
- M.A., Stanford University, 1974
- Ph.D., Stanford University, 1980
- Sindelar JL and O’Malley SS. Financial versus Health Incentives to Quit Smoking: A Randomized Field Study. Preventive Medicine. 2013 Oct 16. doi:pii: S0091-7435(13)00378-2. 10.1016/j.ypmed.2013.10.008. [Epub ahead of print].
- Sindelar JL and Strombotne KL. Is Research in Substance Abuse Undervalued? Addiction. 2013 Oct 9. doi: 10.1111/add.12334. [Epub ahead of print].
- Richards MR and Sindelar JL. Rewarding Healthy Food Choices in SNAP: Behavioral Economic Applications, The Milbank Quarterly. 2013 Jun;91(2):395-412. doi: 10.1111/milq.12017.