- May 20, 2019, Yale School of Public Health, New Haven, CT.
- Video highlights
- Highlights from the Yale School of Public Health commencement festivities
Assembly Welcome: Lise Chapman ’81 MBA, Chair of the AYA Board of Governors, welcomed delegates and guests; Christine Walsh ’73 MD, Co-Chair of Assembly LXXV, explained this year’s theme; and Jeannette Ickovics, Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases) and of Psychology, introduced the topic of “Yale and Public Health in the 21st Century.”
Keynote Address I: Dr. Peter Singer ’90 MPH, Chief Executive Officer of Grand Challenges Canada and Foreign Secretary of the Canadian Academy of Health Sciences, speaks on “Solving Grand Challenges in Global Health.”
Paul Cleary, Dean of the Yale School of Public Health, speaks on “Innovation through Collaboration: Public Health at Yale.”
AYA Assembly LXXV, Voices from the Front Line: Future Leaders in Public Health Yale University Yale University
Five current master’s and doctoral students at the Yale School of Public Health share their cutting-edge ideas and experience though brief presentations on their research and field activities.
"Up in Smoke: How Marijuana Legalization Affects Us All," Presented by Hannah G. Kaneck
"Khushi Baby: A Wearable Platform to Bridge the World’s Immunization Gap," Presented by Ruchit Nagar ’15
"Building Creative Health Care Organizations for Quality Improvement," Presented by Yuna Lee ’09
"Simplicity in Cargo Ships and Health Care," Presented by Alex Rich
"Ebola, Math, Risk and Global Health Crises," Presented by Laura Ann Skrip ’13
This session was curated by Frank Grosso, Associate Dean for Student Affairs; Debbie Humphries, Clinical Instructor in Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases); and Catherine Yeckel, Associate Research Scientist in and Lecturer in Epidemiology (Environmental Health), all at the Yale School of Public Health.
AYA Assembly LXXV, Beyond Obamacare: Health Spending, Access & Quality after the Affordable Care ActFacilitator: Zack Cooper, Assistant Professor of Public Health (Health Policy) and of Economicsm
Marna Borgstrom ’79 MPH, President and CEO, Yale-New Haven Health System; Lecturer in Public Health (Health Policy)
Dr. Harlan Krumholz ’80, Hines Professor of Medicine (Cardiology) and Professor in the Yale Institution for Social and Policy Studies, of Investigative Medicine and of Public Health (Health Policy)
Marta Moret ’84 MPH, President of Urban Policy Strategies LLC, speaks on “What You Can Do to Advance Public Health.” Beth Cheney ’89 MSN, Co-Chair of Assembly LXXV, introduced Ms Moret.
- Yale School of Public Health
- Cushing/Whitney Historical Medical Library, January 29, 2015
- January 29, 2015 at the Cushing Whitney Historical Medical Library, Yale University. Full remarks by Deans Paul Cleary and Robert Alpern as well as Deputy Provost Stephanie Spangler.
- YSPH fetes its 120 MPH, 11 MS and 8 PhD graduates.
- Alumni Day Highlights, October 2013, New Haven, CT.
- May 20, 2013, New Haven, CT
- From Capitol Hill to Corner Store: U.S. Food Policy
- Yale School of Public Health's 2012 Alumni Day address by William H. Dietz, Director, Division of Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Jeannette Ickovics on CARE
- Panel Discussion: Part I - Introductions and Rafael Perez-Escamilla
- Highlights of the School of Public Health Commencement.