If your event hosts more than 50 people and/or is open to persons under 21 years of age, you must adhere to the Yale policy at http://aod.yalecollege.yale.edu/plan-stuff/yales-aod-policies by ensuring there is a licensed bartender serving alcohol and that food and non-alcoholic beverages are provided.
You MUST submit a Custodial request to clean up after your event - FAMIS Web Request (FWR) at facilities.yale.edu- no less than (3) business days prior to the event if:
- your event is being catered
- your event is scheduled over the weekend
- your event is in the Gathering Space, lawn or patio
Through December 2016, YSPH and Custodial Services are partnering on a pilot to monitor needs associated with events serving food. YSPH will initially cover charges for clean-up, but note that departments/units may be charged directly in the future.
Until further notice, please use PTAEO 1039723.OFA.0001AM..731008 for cleaning requests and please return rooms to their original condition by:
- returning furniture to its original configuration
- removing food and beverage items and containers (unless you have permission from the person who will be using it next)