Downs Fellow Annie Tsay, MPH '14, spent her summer internship in Salvador, Brazil, applying a novel ELISA approach to prospective serioncidence studies in an urban slum population.
What’s Different About Global Health at Yale?
- The Global Health Concentration is available to students from any YSPH department enrolled in the traditional two-year M.P.H. or five-year BA-BS M.P.H. programs.
- Students in the one-year Advanced Professional M.P.H. program may enroll in the Global Health Track.
- Coursework is offered throughout the University to encourage creativity and innovation, while fostering a global perspective.
- YSPH faculty is on the front lines of global health response, from zika to health systems, to food insecurity.
- Access to faculty led multidisciplinary centers across the University including the Yale Institute for Global Health (YIGH)
You may also be interested in YSPH's other tracks and concentrations
Many students at complement their departmental studies through our unique interdisciplinary concentrations, tracks and programs. We encourage you to explore additional options for customizing and enhancing your degree.