Alumni Programs and Benefits
YaleMail is a service for alumni on the G Suite for Education platform, offering free, fully-functional, Yale-branded Gmail accounts.
Avail yourself of myriad alumni benefits and services, including:
- Yale Career Network—a database of all Yale alumni who are interested in networking with fellow alumni and current students. This network will allow you to search and connect with fellow alumni to discuss career based topics. As an alumnus/a, you can also serve as a career resource to others by sharing your experience, skills, and expertise.
- Yale Online Alumni Directory—a searchable database of Yale alumni across the globe who have registered to be connected.
- Access to JSTOR—a digital archive with more than 1,000 academic journals
- Borrowing privileges from Yale libraries
- Alumni rates for Payne Whitney Gym
- Access to Yale clubs and groups
The office coordinates a series of activities and receptions for alumni including:
- American Council of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) reception (Chicago)
- Alumni Day (New Haven)
- Alumni Speaker Series (New Haven)
- American Public Health Association (APHA) Reception and Annual Meeting
- New student welcome reception during orientation week (New Haven)
- Pop-up events—coming to a city near you