Alumni Programs and Benefits
- Lifelong Email
YaleMail is a service for alumni on the G Suite for Education platform, offering free, fully-functional, Yale-branded Gmail accounts.
- YSPH Career Services
- The YSPH Office of Career Management is committed to providing continued assistance to alumni of YSPH— for free! This includes CareerBoard a web-based tool which allows alumni to view job postings related to a wide array of public health opportunities.
- Yale Alumni Association (YAA)
Avail yourself of myriad alumni benefits and services, including:
- Yale Career Network—a database of all Yale alumni who are interested in networking with fellow alumni and current students. This network will allow you to search and connect with fellow alumni to discuss career based topics. As an alumnus/a, you can also serve as a career resource to others by sharing your experience, skills, and expertise.
- Yale Online Alumni Directory—a searchable database of Yale alumni across the globe who have registered to be connected.
- Access to JSTOR—a digital archive with more than 1,000 academic journals
- Borrowing privileges from Yale libraries
- Alumni rates for Payne Whitney Gym
- Access to Yale clubs and groups
- Distance Learning
- Yale provides free online courses through Open Yale Courses, the University’s free online education initiative. Over half a million visitors from 187 countries have immersed themselves in this extraordinary experience.
- Podcasts by Yale
- Yale’s podcast collection has grown to over 2,500 podcasts and over 1,000 high quality videos. All content is available for free through the iTunes U platform. Visit Yale on Apple Podcasts to subscribe to specific Yale series and to get access to new Yale offerings and features.
Socialize, Serve and Support
- Become a Mentor
- The YSPH Mentor Program is a great way to give back by contributing to the professional development of the next generation of health care leaders. Recruitment
- Attend Events and Reunions
The office coordinates a series of activities and receptions for alumni including:
- American Council of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) reception (Chicago)
- Alumni Day (New Haven)
- Alumni Speaker Series (New Haven)
- American Public Health Association (APHA) Reception and Annual Meeting
- New student welcome reception during orientation week (New Haven)
- Pop-up events—coming to a city near you
- Post a Job or Internship Online
- Our students and your fellow alumni would make great colleagues! Contact the Office of Career Management for more information.
- Join the Board
- The Association of Yale Alumni in Public Health (AYAPH) is governed by a board of directors. Graduates of the MPH, MS and doctoral programs are eligible to represent the social and professional interests of the alumni. With 30 members and 11 committees, the AYAPH board serves in an advisory capacity to the Dean. The president of the association sits on the school’s Leadership Council. AYAPH also works with the Office of Alumni Affairs to co-sponsor a number of alumni events.
- Pay it Forward and Make a Gift
- Give current and future students the help they need to become public health leaders of tomorrow. Support for scholarships is a concrete way to further the school’s mission and to ensure that the best and brightest are able to attend Yale and eventually join the alumni ranks themselves! To make a gift online visit Yale Giving website.
Stay Informed and Connected!
- Update your Contact Information
- The single most important thing that you can do to remain involved and connected is to ensure that we have your most current contact information. You can update your information at any time.
- Join the YSPH Alumni LinkedIn Group:
- The YSPH LinkedIn group is over 1,200 members strong and is open to all alumni and current students of YSPH. Reap the professional rewards of your YSPH degree and grow your Yale network!
- Connect with the Yale School of Public Health
- Read the Digital Edition of Yale Public Health Magazine:
- Missed an edition? Prefer to read on-line? You can find all of our previous Yale Public Health editions on the school's communications website for easy access.
- Submit Items for Yale public Health Magazine
- Promotions, awards, marriages and new additions— we love to brag about our alumni. We feature alumni in every issue of Yale Public Health so we want to hear what you are doing. Email us your news and ideas.
- Check Out the @YSPH Alumni e-Newsletter
- Published three times a year, the e-newsletter keeps you up to date on your alumni association and provides news and information of interest.