The Screening and Ranking algorithm can detect chromosome copy number variants fastly and accurately with computational complexity in the order of O(n). This program implements the methods described in
- Niu and Zhang. The screening and ranking algorithm to detect DNA copy number variations. Ann. Appl. Stat. 6,1306-1326, (2012).
- Hao, Niu and Zhang. Multiple change-point detection via a screening and ranking algorithm. Statistica Sinica 23 (2013).
To obtain and run SaRa (Windows based version 1.1), please download the zipped file, and follow the following steps in R:
- Type the R command: setwd("C:\\SaRa") #this is the folder where the zipped file is saved.
- Select "packages" on the top of R Gui, choose "install package from local zip file," and select the "SaRa_1.1.zip" file.
- Type the R command: library(SaRa)