Yale’s MPH program opens up a world of opportunity. Our graduates work in cities all across the US, as well as internationally. Among the many services the Office of Career Services offers to students are career trips to meet with employers in New York City and Washington, D.C.
The YSPH Career Management Center is staffed by a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to your success. Here’s what you can expect:
- Expert, individualized career guidance and advice
- Access to a robust network of Yale public health professionals.
- The latest career management solutions to help you research and apply for jobs and internships.
- Recruitment opportunities and employer connections
- Intensive professional skills development programs