Standard Interview Questions
- Schedule a Mock Interview with Felicia or Kelly. Mock interviews last around 60 minutes. Every participant will be given constructive feedback about his/her interview style and answers.
- Phone “chats” matter – a lot. Phone screens are frequently the first step in the interview process and are just as important as an in-person interviews.
- Practice makes perfect. Never go into an interview unprepared. Practice answering common interview questions with a friend or a career counselor.
- Be a good listener. Make sure to understand the interviewer’s question and ask for clarification if needed.
- Know your resume. Be able to confidently talk about any item listed on your resume.
- Tell a story. People remember anecdotes so try and substantiate your skills and experiences with examples.
- Tackle your nerves. Remember – you’ll be talking about a subject you’re an expert in: yourself!