We will review the following when making admissions decisions:
- CV or resume.
- A statement of purpose on how the program will enhance applicant's professional development.
- Participants may vary in their educational levels. They may already hold a graduate degree or undergraduate in public health or a related field, or may not have an educational background centered in public health.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is essential for participation in the program.
No, you do not need to submit standardized test scores to apply to the program.
To confirm your acceptance and complete your registration on or before the payment deadline of September 10, 2019, you will need to:
- Complete the program enrollment form
- Submit payment for the program