- Climate Change and Health Pre-Doctoral Fellowships: CCHI provides full funding to two doctoral students whose interests focus on climate change and health.
- Graduate course on climate change and health: A course entitled “Climate Change, Energy Systems, and Public Health” will be taught in Fall 2016.
- Undergraduate seminar course on climate change and health: This course will also be taught in Fall 2016.
- Climate change and health case study: CCHI is developing an interdisciplinary case study for Yale School of Public Health students that we will make available to public health schools nationwide.
- Summer internships on climate change and health: Each year CCHI awards three summer internships for MPH students focused on climate change and health.
- Speaker series on climate change and health: Prominent climate change and health researchers come to Yale to share their work and meet with students and faculty.
- Climate Change and Health Pilot Research Grants: To stimulate research, each year CCHI makes an award to a faculty member for a project focused on climate change and health.
- Climate Change Leader in Residence: Each year a global leader working to address climate change comes to Yale for several days to lecture, meet with students, and serve as a resource for faculty.
- Climate Change Leadership Training Workshop: Each year CCHI conducts a weekend workshop to provide committed students with leadership skills to address climate change, with an emphasis on health.