Table of Contents
Big soda loses in the Big Apple
- Brain tumors linked to frequent dental X-rays
- Stroke treatments found to vary widely around U.S.
- Geocoding used to identify health disparities
- Suicidal thoughts elevated among women with PMDD
- HCC rates pronounced in poor neighborhoods
- Some 800,000 saved by U.S. anti-smoking measures
What is public health?
The dimensions of the School of Public Health's reach include more than 4,000 alumni who are active in nearly 70 countries—and on six continents—around the world.
The variety, challenges and rewards of public health work are explored in a photo essay of 38 YSPH alumni who work around the globe to improve people's lives.
A veteran practitioner and director of the APHA sees many opportunities and challenges awaiting the next generation of public health professionals.
- The art of public health
- A creative approach to health
- Alumni Day 2012 - From capitol hill to corner store
- Alumni news
- Graduates urged to have vision, remain committed, innovate
- Health is a measure of national success
- Teacher, mentor of the year named at YSPH
- The art of poster hanging
- Going on a tick hunt
- Smartphones as a health research tool
- A scientific summer
- Honored at Yale
- Awards and honors
- A familiar face on northbound train
- YSPH around the world
An early laboratory protects the public's health
A gathering of public health talent