2017 Summer Internships
- Suraj Arshanapally interned with the World Health Organization's Department of Prevention of Noncommunicable Diseases.
- Chantal Hoff worked at the New Haven MOMS Partnership on a mobile app smoking cessation intervention.
- Vivian Nguyen was a summer analyst at Manatt Health, a fully integrated, multidisciplinary legal, regulatory, advocacy and strategic business advisory healthcare practice.
- Krisha Patel interned at the Center for Cancer Epidemiology at Tata Memorial’s Center for Advanced Treatment, Research, and Education in Cancer.
- Yazhi Sun conducted a field research project with the Environmental Health Center in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
- Azan Virji developed surveillance assessment tools for the Global Malaria Program at the World Health Organization.
- Katherine Wolf conducted a research project analyzing the demographics surrounding disposal wells for waste from unconventional oil and gas development (colloquially known as hydraulic fracturing or “fracking”) in the United States.