Research Training Programs
Affiliated Research Centers
- Optimizing the effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of vaccination strategies and other health interventions by quantitatively evaluating and informing public health policies.
- Supports research that combines behavioral, social and biomedical approaches to HIV prevention, treatment and the elimination of HIV disparities.
- A joint effort with the CT Department of Public Health and the CDC to assess emerging and re-emerging infections and to evaluate methods for prevention and control.
- Is the focal point for global health at Yale, bringing together expertise and knowledge from across campus with partners around the world.
- The Global Health Justice Partnership (GHJP) is a program hosted jointly by Yale Law School and Yale School of Public Health that tackles contemporary problems at the interface of global health, human rights and social justice. The GHJP is pioneering an innovative, interdisciplinary field of scholarship, teaching and practice, bringing together diverse thought leaders to collaborate on research, policy projects and academic exchanges.