18th Annual ASA CT Chapter Mini-Conference - April 22, 2020
The Connecticut Chapter of the ASA will host its 18th annual mini-conference at the Yale School of Public Health (Winslow Auditorium, 60 College Street, New Haven, CT 06510) on Wednesday, April 22, 2020.
Speakers will include:
- Demissie Alemayehu, PhD, Head, Statistical Research and Data Science Center, Pfizer Inc. “Trending topics in enhanced clinical research and drug development”
- John Preisser, PhD, Professor, Department of Biostatistics, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. “Design and analysis of stepped wedge and other cluster randomized trials based upon generalized estimating equations”
- Domenic Reda, PhD, Director, Hines VA Cooperative Studies Program Coordinating Center; Research Associate Professor, University of Illinois at Chicago and Northwestern University. “Θ1≠ Θ2, p≤.05. SO WHAT! Rethinking clinical trial design”
- Max Kuhn, PhD, Software Engineer, RStudio, PBC. “What inferential statistics can utilize from predictive models”
- Naitee Ting, PhD, Director, Biostatistics and Data Science, Boehringer Ingelheim. “Subgroup analysis in clinical development of new drugs”
Faculty, students, and statistics professionals are invited to attend. Online registration is open until noon on Friday, April 17 at https://www.123signup.com/register?id=rnvns. Registration fee includes breakfast, lunch, and refreshments:
- Student: $25/person
- ASA CT Chapter member: $75/person
- Non-member: $100/person
- Group rate (5 or more participants): $75/person [please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group rate registration instructions]
Please see the event flyer for the detailed agenda and talk abstracts.
- Directions to Yale School of Public Health: https://publichealth.yale.edu/about/map/
- Parking at Air Rights Garage: https://parknewhaven.com/parking/air-rights-garage/
- Please email to email@example.com if you have any questions.