Competencies - Health Care Management
The following are the core competencies specific to the MPH in Health Care Management at the Yale School of Public Health, taught in conjunction with the Yale School of Management:
- Evaluate health care financing, regulatory and delivery systems.
- Conduct financial analyses, including reading and analyzing financial statements.
- Utilize statistical analysis skills to conduct health systems and policy research.
- Apply management problem-solving skills to improve functioning of organizations and agencies in health systems.
- Apply operations management concepts to address organizational performance issues in health service organizations.