YSPH Hosts: "Webinar: Climate Change and Health Certificate Program Overview"
Join us for our live online Program Overview Webinar to find out more about Yale School of Public Health’s Climate Change and Health Certificate program.
Hosted by the Climate Change and Health Certificate Program Director, Robert Dubrow, and Yale School of Public Health’s Director of Online and Certificate Education, Lauren Babcock-Dunning, the webinar will take place on August 21, from 12:00 - 12:30 pm EDT via our video conferencing software, Zoom. During this webinar, you will:
- Participate in a brief program overview
- Understand why now is a good time to learn about the adverse health effects of climate change and how to address them
- Learn what knowledge and skills you will have acquired upon completion of this program
- Get a preview of the program’s dynamic curriculum and focus areas
- Have an opportunity to get to know some of your future peers!
There will also be a Q&A session at the end of the webinar where you can ask any questions you have about the Climate Change and Health Certificate program or the application process. If you would like to attend this webinar, you can register using the link above!