MHA students at the University of Rwanda put their heads together and apply their problem solving skills.
- A Case Study and the Lessons Learned from In-House Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer Production in a District Hospital in Rwanda. A. Budd, S. Lukas, U. Hogan, K. Priscille, K. Fann, P. Hill, N. Edouard, J. B. Byukusenge, N. Placide, M. Aimable and R. Wong; Journal of Service Science and Management 2016; 09:150-159.
- Establishing a tracking system in human resources department to improve the completeness of personnel files at a district hospital in Rwanda. C. Ibyimana, R. Wong, E. Adomako, S. Lukas, F. Birungi and C. Munyanshongore; Journal of Hospital Administration 2016; 5:
- A quality improvement project to reduce intravenous catheter related infections in the neonatology unit of Kibogora hospital in Rwanda. J. P. Nsengiyumva, R. Wong, E. Adomako, V. Pawelzik, J. Yerger, E. Uwitonze, D. Nsabimana, S. Etherngton, D. Mukamusoni and L. Nyirazinyoye; Journal of Hospital Administration 2016; 5:
- Special Issue: Improving hospital management capacity in Rwanda, an example of higher education in a low income country. R. Wong, E. Bradley, J. Mantopoulos, E. Linnander, J. Kagwiza and E. Adomako; On the Horizon 2016; 24 (4):
- Improving Clinical Documentation through Monthly Audits in Butare Teaching Hospital, Rwanda. J. Kamanzi, A. Megentta, W. Nsabiyumva, A. Sendegeya and R. Wong; Journal of Service Science and Management 2015; 08:860-867.