Global Health Leadership Initiative Program Administrator
Posted January 2, 2019
The Global Health Leadership Initiative (GHLI) generates cutting-edge research and high-impact educational programs in management, leadership, and organizational performance.
The Expanded Program on Immunization Leadership and Management Programme (EPI LAMP) is a Gavi supported program in GHLI’s portfolio. The goal of EPI LAMP is for EPI teams to emerge well-prepared to manage an increasingly complex immunization programme, with attention to efficient operations, robust performance management and improvement, and effective political engagement and advocacy. In 2019, GHLI will manage an Anglophone EPI LAMP cohort with 5-7 teams from Africa and Asia and a Francophone EPI LAMP with 5 – 7 teams from francophone Africa. GHLI is hiring a Program Administrator to manage the day-to-day operations of EPI LAMP.
- Manage the day-to-day operations for successful implementation of educational programs across country settings.
- Manage program logistics with faculty, partners, and Yale office as required.
- Develop and manage program timelines and schedules to guide the work of faculty, staff and partners; ensure that key milestones are being met.
- Advise the Program Manager on overall progress of programs, anticipate potential problems, and recommend changes to meet objectives.
- Deliver session and program evaluations, draft reports, manuscripts, and other communication materials as needed.
Required Education and Experience
Master’s degree in Public Health, Business or related field and two years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Fluency in written and oral French required.
- Demonstrated project management and/or research administration experience
- Ability to travel up to 30%
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to Kali Bechtold at firstname.lastname@example.org.