- Bhaskar Roy, MBBS – Dr. Roy is a specialist in neuromuscular disorder, Assistant Professor of Neurology, and Assistant Director of the Electrodiagnostic Laboratory at the Yale Medicine.
- Edward Kaplan, PhD – Dr. Kaplan is William N. and Marie A. Beach Professor of Operations Research, Professor of Public Health, and Professor of Engineering at the Yale School of Management.
- Donald K. K. Lee, PhD – Dr. Lee is an Associate Professor of Operations at the Yale School of Management.
- Richard L. Leff, MD – Dr. Leff is a Rheumatologist and a Consultant in Rheumatology and Pharmaceuticals in Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania.
- Richard J. Nowak, MD – Dr. Nowak is a Physician, Assistant Professor of Neurology, Director of the Program in Clinical & Translational Neuromuscular Research, and Director of the Yale Myasthenia Gravis Clinic.
- Kevin C. O’Connor, PhD – Dr. O’Connor is an Associate Professor of Neurology and Immunobiology at the Yale School of Medicine and is one of the principal authors of the paper published from this study entitled “Demographic and Clinical Features of Inclusion Body Myositis in North America.
- David Paltiel, PhD – Dr. Paltiel is a Professor of Public Health at the Yale School of Public Health and at the Yale School of Management. He served as the Principal Investigator for the study and is one of the principal authors of the paper “Demographic and Clinical Features of Inclusion Body Myositis in North America.
- Kurt D. Petschke – Mr. Petschke is a Research and Project Coordinator at the Yale School of Public Health. He is the Project Manager for the Yale IBM Project and oversees all aspects of ongoing work on the project.
- Ange Zhou, PhD – Dr. Zhou is an Associate Professor in Statistics and Biostatistics at California State University East Bay and was a visiting professor at Yale University during the study.
Former Project Team Members
- Martin Shubik, PhD – Dr. Shubik (emeritus) was Seymour H. Knox Professor Emeritus of Mathematical Institutional Economics, Cowles Foundation & Economics in the Yale Department of Economics and the Yale School of Management. Dr. Shubik was the driving force behind the study, was himself a sufferer of IBM, and helped fund much of the costs for undertaking the study.
- Einar Ingvarsson, MBA - Mr. Ingvarsson worked on this study while he was a graduate student in the Yale School of Management.
- Seth Richards-Shubik, PhD – Dr. Richards-Shubik is an Assistant Professor of Economics and Public Policy at Carnegie Mellon University’s Heinz College.
- Elizabeth Cotzomi – Ms. Cotzomi was the Yale IBM Research Assistant from 2017-2019 and was involved in many aspects of the IBM Project at Yale, including: logistical and research support, outreach activities, data management, website maintenance, and assisting with the assessment and development of future research activities.