To CiteDCA Citation Guide
- 00:00Hi, everyone.
- 00:05Congratulations on your graduation. We are so proud of you.
- 00:11And honored to have spent the past few years working with you as your educators and mentors.
- 00:18I very much appreciate the opportunity to get to know all of you.
- 00:23And to learn from you.
- 00:26We very much appreciate your passion.
- 00:29Your devotion to taking these past few years to learn to become the next generation of public health professionals.
- 00:39Now more than ever, the world needs you and will rely on you.
- 00:45And so we thank you.
- 00:47Thank you for the hope.
- 00:50That you all are inspiring.
- 00:53You're doing it for us and your peers and your families and your loved ones and the world at large.
- 01:00We're lucky to have you in public health.
- 01:04And are so grateful
- 01:05for all of the wonderful things that we know that you
- 01:08will do. Thanks for joining us for this first part of your public health journey.
- 01:15We are proud of you.