To CiteDCA Citation Guide
- 00:00Hi, Class of 2020. This is Amy Bei.
- 00:04I wanted to wish you all.
- 00:06Congratulations on your graduation. We're all so proud of you.
- 00:09I'm sure when you came to us here at Yale is eager first year MPH students.
- 00:14You had no idea that two years later you would
- 00:17be graduating in the midst of a global pandemic.
- 00:20And so while it's been
- 00:21a tough last year for all of us,
- 00:24I hope that now more than ever you're convinced in the importance of the career that you've chosen and that you will go forth
- 00:31and continue to apply all the things that you've learned and your enthusiasm and your intelligence and your creativity to solving public health challenges around the world. We're so excited
- 00:42to see what you do next.
- 00:44I wanted to let you all know that you all hold a special place in my heart and in my Yale experience as you were the first cohort that I've
- 00:54been able to see go through from beginning to end.
- 00:57And so I will always remember that,
- 00:59and I've really enjoyed getting to know you in the classroom.
- 01:04In the laboratory, in the field,
- 01:06and I've been so inspired by the work that you're doing and the passion with which you do it,
- 01:11and I just wanted to congratulate you again,
- 01:14so we hope that you will stay in touch.
- 01:16We hope that you will come back and visit us and we look forward to hearing about the great things that you continue to do.