Research & Publications
Dr. Andre Sofair is a Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at the Yale Medical School and holds a secondary appointment in the School of Public Health’s Department of Epidemiology of Microbial Diseases. He went to medical school at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine (1986) and completed his Master’s in Public Health at the Yale School of Public Health in 1997. He is an attending physician and Firm Chief at Yale New-Haven Hospital. He is also a lead organizer for the medical chief residency program at the University of Rwanda. In addition to leading many studies in hepatitis and clinical care, he has lectured widely on biomedical ethics and eugenic sterilization. He serves as co-director of the viral hepatitis clinic at the St. Raphael Campus.
Education & Training
- MPHYale School of Medicine (1997)
- MDAlbert Einstein College (1986)
- BACornell University, Biology (1982)
- ResidentYale-New Haven Hospital
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (1990)