An 18-week Online Certificate Giving You Tools to Address the Health Impacts of Climate Change
Admission is now open for February 2020 offering! Apply by November 30th to take advantage of a 15% early-bird tuition discount.
- Participate in a brief program overview
- Understand why now is a good time to learn about the adverse health effects of climate change and how to address them
- Learn what knowledge and skills you will have acquired upon completion of this program
- Get a preview of the program’s dynamic curriculum and focus areas
- Have an opportunity to get to know some of your future peers!
Flexible Learning + Immediate ImpactThe three courses in the certificate equip you to address the mounting threat of climate change by enabling you to plan strategies to increase your community's resilience to the adverse health consequences of climate change and motivate positive changes in climate-related behaviors.
Diverse Cohort + Engaging Professional Network
The certificate is designed for working professionals from all sectors who are eager to combat the adverse effects of climate change on the health of their communities, including those working in: public health, medicine, healthcare, environmental protection, industry, academia, government, advocacy and non-profit organizations. Progressing through the program as a cohort, you will enjoy peer-to-peer learning while engaging frequently with expert faculty. You will complete the certificate with a new-found professional network to help you lead the way in addressing the adverse impacts of climate change on health.