Joint Degree Programs
The Yale School of Public Health offers the following joint degree programs in collaboration with other Yale graduate schools:
- Divinity - MDIV/MPH and MAR/MPH
- Forestry and Environmental Studies - MF/MPH, MFS/MPH, MESC/MPH, MEM/MPH
- Law - JD/MPH
- Management - MBA/MPH
- Medicine - MD/MPH (Please see the Advanced Professional MPH Program below)
- Nursing – MSN/MPH
- Physician Associate – MMSC/MPH
- The MacMillan Center - MA/MPH
- International and Development Economics - MA/MPH
Advanced Professional MPH Program
The eleven-month Advanced Professional MPH Program provides rigorous public health training to individuals with a doctoral-level degree in a field related to public health (e.g., MD, DVM, DDS, or Ph.D in the biological, behavioral, or social sciences) and to medical students who have completed their third year in an accredited medical school in the United States.
The BA-BS/MPH Program offers Yale College students the opportunity to earn a Bachelor’s degree from Yale and MPH degree from the Yale School of Public Health in a five year joint degree program. Candidates for this program follow a separate application process during their junior year at Yale College.