Are you financially fit?
Taking charge of your financial well-being can be as challenging (and rewarding) as going to the gym. And the biggest hurdle to getting it right is similar to getting physically fit: you have to break your own bad habits, overcome temptation, and stick to a schedule and a plan.
Going to the gym won’t immediately rock your world, but if you stick with your training plan, the gradual improvements will pay off big in the long run, right? Well, managing your money works exactly the same way. And good news: it’s even easier than rolling out of bed for a personal training session at 6am!
The financial literacy courses offered in our Financial Fitness in partnership site with iGrad can be completed in any order at your own speed. Each one takes less than half an hour. You can also use the search tool to find videos, articles, and infographics on specific financial subjects of interest.
- If you’ve just been accepted to YSPH, you may wish to start with Student Loans and Banking.
- Current students might want to review the Smart Spending and Credit Reports.
- If you’re getting ready to graduate, you could start with Your Paycheck and Investing.
Pick a subject today to start improving your financial fitness!
- Sign in with your NetID and password to access your iGrad dashboard.
The first time you log in, you’ll be directed to an InCommon page where you will select Yale University before being asked to log in. You may select “Remember my selection permanently” to skip the InCommon step for your device in future interactions.
- Start by taking a quick financial wellness assessment. You’ll receive customized recommendations about topics of interest to you- subjects range from credit scores to loans, building a budget to saving for retirement.
- View articles and videos to help you build up your financial skill set. Measure your progress so you can track your gains: short quizzes will evaluate your financial knowledge on subjects of interest.
Forget swimsuit season, it's ALWAYS a good time to work on your financial fitness!
Ready to dip your toe in the water? Try our 2018 Financial Fitness Challenge and be entered for a chance to win a $100 bookstore gift card. It's easy, mobile-friendly, and takes less than an hour!
We welcome your feedback!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to start?
By logging in to iGrad Financial Fitness website, you are agreeing to share information with iGrad and Yale in order to improve your experience on the site.